Ever wanted to be the captain? Ever wanted to fly our aircraft? Here is your perfect chance!
FLYeasy has released a flight simulator model based on its Embraer E190 aircraft. You can operate the flaps, extend spoilers, deploy thrust reversers, trim the horizontal tail, and much, much more, almost like the real aircraft!
So, why don't you show us how good your flying skills are? Take a video of your flying using Fraps, and send us a video if your landing at any airport of your choice. The videos will be viewed by our head of operations - a senior airline pilot with over 15,000 hours of total flying experience.
Prerequisites You must have a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D installed on your system..
Download & Installation Instructions:
1. Download the aircraft package suited to your flight simulator copy by clicking on the appropriate button:
2. Extract all files into the FS9 or FSX MAIN Folder using WINZIP. Make sure the " Use Folder Names " box is checked IN WINZIP.
3. Run your flight simulator and select the aircraft under 'EMBRAER'.
Enjoy your flight!
1. This flight simulator model is released solely for entertainment purposes.
2. The flight simulator model neither fully nor accurately represents an Embraer E190 aircraft.
3. FLYeasy takes no responsibility whatsoever for damages arising either directly or indirectly out of the use or download of this file and associated files.
4. FLYeasy does not offer any technical or support related to either the files, or the recording, processing and uploading of videos.